The Uncritical challenge is extra special this month! I teamed up with Anna over at @PickingCloverDreams on Instagram to put February’s challenge together for you lovely bookworms!
It’s the month of Love so the first thing you may notice that we went with a little bit of a Gossip Girl theme! We thought it fit kinda well and hope you enjoy the little bit of nostalgia with us. ;] If you’re not a fan that’s totally fine there’s some other things you can do those days! You’ll see below where I explain all the prompts!
Of course lets not forget the giveaway! @PickingCloverDreams and I both are giving away $10 USD towards your choice of a Amazon E-Giftcard(US only), A book from Book Depository no greater than the value of $10 USD or a giftcard to the wounderful Hey Atlas Creative Shop! and since there’s two of us that also means their will be 2 winners! 😀
Each day you guys do a prompt enters your name to win the giveaway! Rules will be on my Instagram post on Critic_Uncritical_Bookworm or Anna’s on Picking Clover Dreams
I am so very excited! I hope you all will join in! I think the prompts will be a lot of fun for all bookworms!
Below I will explain each prompt in detail just encase you guys don’t understand one!
Have fun and good luck! ❤
1. #FebruaryTBR – Lets see the books you plan to read this month!
2. Amethyst Spines – For you February babies! Amethyst is February’s birthstone so let’s see some Amethyst colored book spines!
3. Love is Love – Lets see some diverse characters or books! Maybe you even have some Love is Love accessories! Lets see them! 😀
4. Fav MeetCute – In film and television, a meet cute is a scene in which a future romantic couple meets for the first time. Lets your Fav Bookish MeetCute!
5. Chuck and Blair/Power Couples – What couple does the best together? Show us!
6. Best Kiss – We’re getting all sappy! What’s your fav kissing scene?
7. Valentine Ombre – Lets see some beautiful valentine colors in all shades in book spines or even a book stack or spiral!
8. Hearts – Lets see some hearts! Spread the love!
9. Books and Chocolate! – Lets see your favorite chocolate with some books! Or even any sweets you have on hand!
10. You Know You Love Me – Who is a character that you love or maybe loves themselves a little to much! ;]
11. Steamy Read – What is the steamiest book you’ve ever read?
12. Naked Purple, Gold, and Green Spines! – Happy Mardi Gras! – Anna lives in Louisiana so of course we got to celebrate! Lets see some Mardi Gras pride and colors!
13. Happy Galentine’s Day! – Galentine’s Day is celebrated as a day for “ladies celebrating ladies.” Tag some booksta ladies and or show us your favorite bookish ladies!
14. Bookish Valentine – Happy Valentines Day! – What book character do you want as your Valentine!?
15. Netflix and Chill – What book character would you watch Netflix with? Or What’s your favorite Netflix shows or movies? Tell us!
16. Favorite Companion – This may or may not be an excuse to talk about Doctor Who. haha. But if your not a fan, who is your favorite companion in any book?
17. Fav book to movie romance – What is your favorite book that was made into a movie, romanced theme! It doesn’t have to be a chickflick, just any with some love that you can think of!
18. Fav Gossip Girl couple/One True Pair – Who is your all time favorite couple?
19. Roses are red, Violets are blue: Spine Poetry! – Use the title of the spines to make a poem in a book stack!
20. Favorite Romance – Fav Romance or Contemporary Book!
21. Book that broke your heart – Lets see those heart breaking books!
22. Blair and Serena/Favorite Frenemies – Who are your favorite characters that hate each other, but deep down they are really friends!
23. Unrequited Love – Lets see some books with some love that just isn’t returned.
24. Wrong Couples – Couples that made you root for a break-up!
25. Romantic Bookish Getaway – Where would you go? Who would you go with?
26. Perfect Endings – Books with endings you thought were perfect!
27. #FebruaryBookHaul – Lets see all of the books you got this month!
28. #FebruaryWrapup – Lets see all the books you read this month!