Hello Everyone! 😀
I’m back at it again with another bookish challenge for the Bookstagram community!
Again this month, I will be including a giveaway for a book of your choice from Book Depository valuing at $10 (USD)
Each day you guys do a prompt enters your name to win the giveaway! Rules will be on my Instagram post on Critic_Uncritical_Bookworm
I am so very excited! I hope you all will join in! I think the prompts will be alot of fun for all bookworms!
Below I will explain each prompt in detail just encase you guys don’t understand one!
Also to make it a little easier on you busy bookworms on the weekends there is just one prompt that you can either do on both days or just on one day that weekend.
Have fun and good luck! ❤
- September TBR – What do you plan on reading this month?
- Book Maps – Show us your favorite maps in a book!
- Same Series Dif. Covers – Do you have any books from the same series, that have different covers? If not is there another edition you wish you had? I wish I had the UK Nevernight!
- Worn Books – Take a photo of some old, well read books!
- Bookish Pins – Show off some bookish pins or any pins from your favorite fandom! Don’t have any pins? That is okay show off some of your favorite book merch!
- Newest Books – Show off the last book you bought or received as a gift!
- Supernatural Books – Show off a book or two or three about something spooky or supernatural! Maybe a Vampire book or Witches or Demons!
- Unhuman Characters – Show off any character or book with an unhuman character. Examples: Cyborgs, Artificial Intelligent, Animals, Beasts, Angels
- Weekend 1 – Teddy Bears or Socks
- 9th – Teddy Bear Day – Show off a teddy bear with some books to celebrate, 10th – #SockSunday – Put on your favorite pairs of socks with some books and take a photo! Got a new Pedicure you want to show off instead? Go for it!
* Remember for weekends you can do the prompt either both days or just one day. Since there is two prompts this weekend you could choose one or both. Notice the post dates, don’t want to post #socksunday on Saturday. 😉
- Flames – Set A fire or light a candle!
- National Video Game Day – Show off some video games or video game merch!
- #booksnotbullies – Blue Books
- Book As Your Face – Take a selfie of you holding a book over your face. If the book has a face on the cover that works even better!
- Most Recent Book BF/GF – Who is your most recent book boyfriend or girlfriend?
- Weekend 2 –
- Harry Potter VS Fantastic Beasts – Which one do you like better? or you could do one on Saturday and one on Sunday ooor just mix them both into one photo if you can’t choose!
- Author You Mostly Own – What Author do you own the most books of?
- #bookflip – Look at the hashtag on Instagram for examples.
- Illustrations – Show off your favorite book illustrations.
- Wands VS Hand Magic – Would you rather have a wand or just produce magic from your hands? Show off your wands or some magic or some magical books!
- Hello Fall – Today is the first day of Fall here in the US. Is the leaves falling yet? Maybe take an outdoor photo or possibly bust out some hot chocolate or a pumpkin spice latte!
- Weekend 3 – The 23rd is the first day of Oktoberfest in Germany! Lets show off our favorite things about Oktoberfest. We celebrate it here in the US as well with a lot of beer! Show off you’re favorite beverages all weekend!
- Diverse Books – Show off a book that recognizes all diverse experiences, including (but not limited to) LGBTQIA, Native, people of color, gender diversity, people with disabilities, and ethnic, cultural, and religious minorities.
- Fav Color In Books – What books do you love to see in all one color? Do you love black books? Purple Books? Red Books? Show us!
- Sci-Fi – What is your favorite Science Fiction Book or Show or Movie! Show us!
- Newest Bookstagram Prop – Don’t have a new prop? What do you always put in your photos?
- September Wrap- Up – Show us all the books you have read this month!
- September Haul – Show us all the books you have bought and been given this month! Feel free to throw in your merch too!
If you have any questions or thoughts feel free to comment below! I’d love to hear them! I hope to see your photos under #uncriticalseptember! 😉