Hello Everyone! 😀
I’m back at it again with another bookish challenge for the Bookstagram community!
Again this month, I will be including a giveaway for a $10 Amazon or Book Depository Voucher!
Each day you guys do a prompt enters your name to win the giveaway! Rules will be on my Instagram post on Critic_Uncritical_Bookworm
I am so very excited! I hope you all will join in! I think the prompts will be alot of fun for all bookworms!
Below I will explain each prompt in detail just encase you guys don’t understand one!
Also to make it a little easier on you busy bookworms on the weekends there is just one prompt that you can either do on both days or just on one day that weekend.
Have fun and good luck! ❤
- August TBR – What books do you plan to read in August?
- Middle Grade – Show off your favorite Middle Grade genre book, Having a hard time finding one? Did you know Harry Potter is considered Middle Grade and Percy Jackson too!
- Dystopian – Show off some Dystopian books or just your favorites. The Hunger Games and Divergent are good ones!
- Wands – Bust out your wands and take some photos. You could take a photo of you casting a spell or just sit it next to a book. Don’t own any wands? That is okay, show us some books, that might have wands in them.
- Weekend 1 – If this is your first time here, for weekends you can do the prompt either both days or just one day.
- Bookish ABCs Illuminae – Go to my post for today and look in the comments to see where we all are on the ABCs! Name a person,place or thing as long its Illuminae related! EXAMPLE : You see that the last comment someone put starts with the letter A. Now you post a word starting with B then, the next person puts a word starting with C and so on! When we reach Z we start over! Now for your post you can do the same things with the ABCs or you can use your word you comment as your prompt!
- Fictional Character Roommate – What character would you not mind being your roommate?
- #booksnotbullies – Blue books – On Wednesdays we show off blue books to support books and not bullies. Spread love and be kind. ❤️️
- Beautiful Books – Show us some beautiful books!
- #teapartytag – Answer the following questions in your caption with Book Characters… Bonus Points if there is tea in your photo.😉
1⃣At whose house will the party be held?
2⃣ Who would know the best tea flavors?
3⃣ Who would bring the snacks?
4⃣ Who would drink their tea black?
5⃣ Who would drink their tea with milk or sugar?
6⃣ Which Author would you invite?
7⃣ Which Bookstagrammers would you invite?
- Weekend 2 -Neglected Characters
- Middle Child Day (12th) – It’s weekend 2 either both days or just one day include a book or merch that has a neglected character in it.
- Your Fictional Hero – Who is your fictional hero?
- Sparkles – Put something sparkly in your photo.
- Magic – Show off some magical books or take a photo of you casting magic.
- Television – Show off some DVDs or your favorite TV/ Movie Character
- Favorite Couple – Who is your favorite bookish couple?
- Weekend 3 –
- Outdoor – Take some photos outdoors
- Books and Animals – Take a photo of any animal real or stuffed as long as it’s with a book.
- Travel – There’s a few ways you could go with this prompt. What book would you like to travel in? Have you actually traveled this summer? Show off where you went or what you bought! Have some traveling books? Throw them in the photo too!
- Book Swag – Show off your latest or favorite book merchandise.
- Disney – Anything Disney goes for this photo.
- Candles – Include a candle in your photo
- Weekend 4 – Show some love to the doggies either Saturday or all weekend!
- National Dog Day (26th)
- E- Book Love – Show off your favorite or most recent e-book, or maybe one you just recommend. Don’t read E-books? That is okay. Just use one of your favorite physical books today.
- Reading Nook – Take a photo of you reading in your nook or just a photo of your reading nook.
- August Book Haul – Show us all the books you bought or received this month.
- August Wrap Up – Show us all the books you read this month.
If you have any questions or thoughts feel free to comment below! I’d love to hear them! I hope to see your photos under #uncriticalaugust! 😉