Welcome to my first bookish challenge!
June is my birthday month so I decided what better way to celebrate by than hosting my very first bookish challenge! But wait, it gets better! Not only am I hosting my first bookish challenge, I am hosting my first giveaway also!
Each day you guys do a prompt enters you name to win the giveaway! Rules will be on my Instagram post on @critic_uncritical_bookworm
I am so very excited! I hope you all will join in! I think the prompts will be alot of fun for all bookworms!
Below I will explain each prompt in detail just encase you guys don’t understand one!
Also to make it a little easier on you busy bookworms on the weekends there is just one prompt that you can either do on both days or just on one day that weekend.
Have fun and good luck! ❤
- Author Crush – What author do you have a crush on? Don’t have a author crush? That’s okay! You can just do an Author you really love! Like your favorite Author of all time for example!
- Tattoo Inspiring Books – What book has inspired a tattoo you have gotten or want! Show your tattoo you want, if you can!
- Weekend 1-
- Fairylights – On either the 3rd or the 4th or both! Take a photo with fairylights! Don’t own fairylights? That’s okay! Take a photo with candles or something that you think is close to fairylights! 🙂
- Favorite Series – What is your favorite book series of all time?
- Cast Your Fav Book – Make a list in your caption of the actors and actress’s you would want to play your favorite characters in your favorite book or any book that you want to choose to cast!
- Book & Pet – Take a book photo with your pet or any animal!
- #shelfie – Take a photo of your bookshelf!
- Personality Shelfie Game – Go to the Instagram Tag #uncriticalbirthdaychallenge and look for someones #shelfie from yesterday and try to guess these 3 questions 1.What is their favorite genre of books? 2.What is one of their favorite Authors from their top 5 3.What is their favorite bookish merch or fandom if shown. Don’t forget to tag them so they can see your post and see if you get the questions correct! Hopefully you guys become friends! 😀
- Weekend 2-
- Show your newest bookish merch or Book that you got most recently
- #aboutthatbookstagrammer – Tell everyone a little about yourself! Share some facts.
- Bullet Journal – Show your Bullet Journal off! You don’t have a bullet journal? That’s okay! Show your diary or just a favorite notebook of yours! If you have a bullet journal and your worried about the way it looks don’t worry about that! My bullet journal probably looks worse! That’s why I want to see all of you guys journals so I can improve! We can all improve together! ❤
- PS4 or XBOX? I don’t know about you guys but, occasionally I like to play videos games in my free-time when I’m not reading. What console is your favorite? Not a PS4 or XBOX fan? That’s okay! Show your favorite game or console, whatever it is! Even if it is a board game or a card game!
- Kelsey’s Birthday! It’s my birthday! Today I am 24! It’s a free prompt day! Post whatever you want! Also since its your birthday go buy yourself some cake or have a drink in my name!
- Book Boyfriend Dating – In your caption come up with a dating profile message that you think your book boyfriend would have on his profile!
- Weekend 3 –
- Outside/ Fathers Day – Take a outside photo Saturday or Sunday or both! Also don’t forget to celebrate Fathers Day!
- Fav Supernatural Type Character – What is your favorite Supernatural Character? Fallen Angels? Demons? Vampires? Werewolves? Nephilim? Warlocks? All of them!? Tell us!
- Harry Potter Love – A post dedicated to Harry Potter! Show your HP merch or favorite book or both!
- Game of Thrones House Pride! What House are you in? Haven’t read or seen Game of Thrones? That’s okay! Do a little bit of research and tell what House you think you’d be in!
- Fandom – What is your favorite fandom? EXAMPLES: Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Comics, Marvel, DC, Deadpool, Doctor Who! There is so many!
- Coffee or Tea – How do you make your coffee or tea? Plain? With cream? A bunch of different ways? Tell us! I’d love to learn new ways to drink my coffee or tea!
- Weekend 4 –
- Book Pages – Either Saturday or Sunday or both days take some dramatic photos of some book pages. Maybe even a bookish crown if you like.
- Book ABCs – The Mortal Instruments – Go to my post for today and look in the comments to see where we all are on the ABCs! Name a person,place or thing as long its The Mortal Instruments related! EXAMPLE : You see that the last comment someone put starts with the letter A. Now you post a word starting with B then, the next person puts a word starting with C and so on! When we reach Z we start over! Now for your post you can do the same things with the ABCs or you can use your word you comment as your prompt!
- When I’m Not Bookstagramming – What do you do when you are not bookstagramming or reading books?
- Book ABC’s – The Lunar Chronicles – Go to my post for today and look in the comments to see where we all are on the ABCs! Name a person,place or thing as long its The Lunar Chronicles related! EXAMPLE : You see that the last comment someone put starts with the letter A. Now you post a word starting with B then, the next person puts a word starting with C and so on! When we reach Z we start over! Now for your post you can do the same thing with the ABCs or you can use your word you comment as your prompt!
- Fav Book You Bought This Month – What is your favorite book you bought this month? On a book ban? Or just didn’t get to buying any books this month? That’s okay! Show what your favorite read of the month is!
- June Wrap-Up (Giveaway Day) – Show a stack of all the books you read in June! Today is the day I round up all the names and choose the winner of my giveaway!